Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wow, what a great night.

We finished up at our customers at about 2:00 and headed back to the hotel.  I relaxed for a bit, and then Traci came and picked me up.  She showed me around downtown Franklin (awesome town, actually.)  There are some beautiful places in the area.

After our excursion, we stopped at the store for drinks, then came back to the hotel.  Traci wanted me to experience Mellow Mushroom Pizza, but we found out that the one in Franklin doesn't deliver.  She was more disappointed than I, since I have no idea what I'm missing.  The hotel suggested Jet's Pizza, so we went with that.

Our evening consisted mostly of jabbering non-stop.  Traci brought some scrapbooks, and she shared some of her adventures with me.  That was a lot of fun, too.  It was nice to just kick back, drink a few beers, and visit, with no responsibilities at all.

This morning, we'll be meeting Sonya downstairs for breakfast, then I'll fly home.  I heard a rumor that there was a little red car sitting in my driveway.  I'll have to investigate and see if what I hear is true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Might be covered with snow! We have 2 inches so far in Belton!

Bookncoffee said...

That was fun. You tell Wayne you need to come back down and visit with these customers again (lol) - and we can go have more fun.