Monday, February 16, 2009

Various crap. Don't bother reading

We had a  great weekend.  Kameron was here, and she slept through the night more than my kids ever dreamed of.  In fact, when I realized how long she slept, I punched my kids in the mouth.  Just to let them know.  OK, maybe not, but it was amazing how long that baby slept.

Grammy and GG came up this weekend.  Well, they were here less than 24 hours, but they were here.  I'm not sure why the visit was cut short, but I imagine it was GG's boredom with NASCAR.  I was SO ready for this race.  It was the Daytona 500!  It sucked, though.  Russ?  Your dream was realized.  I was bored with a NASCAR race.

I have pictures of Kami, but they were shot on a pro camera, in raw, so they need to be processed.  Yeah, I don't get it either, but I'll have pics soon.  She is so fun and funny and awesome.  Enough.  I know.

My best friend in the world had surgery on her back today.  It was to be out-patient, but she's still there.  Spending the night.  Her husband assures me that all is good, but I wonder.  It wasn't just the bulging disc: they found a bone spur, too.  Still, she should be all good, but her leg is numb.

Sheesh.

Anyway, that's an update from the trenches.  Brett has a job interview tomorrow, and Kameron is to meet my ex (Brett's dad) and his wife this weekend.  We'll see how that goes.  Too much drama.  I'm not even ALMOST prepared to go into the drama right now.  We'll see what happens, then I'll update.

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

Everybody has bone spurs. Your dad has had them for 25 years that we know of. I've had them for at least 15. No biggie there.

Anonymous said...

The race sucked fer sure. And, it was disgusting to see my guy make so many bonehead moves. Then, rain. Bleh.

David