Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday

Today was much better, since I went in 1 1/2 hours early and was prepared for what was to come.  Pneumonia-ridden supervisor will be out again tomorrow (no surprise) so I had to cancel my day trip.  I was to visit a customer, and now I won't be going along.  The best part of the trip that I'm missing is the ride on the Tiger.  The pilot is taking his little plane that I love SO much.  Oh well, next time.

Survivor started back up tonight.  WooHoo!  It was a good one, too.  The "old" lady is still there, even though they tried to get rid of her right off the bat.  Nothing better than a crazy old lady on Survivor!  Now, it's Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice, which all run into each other tonight.  Awesome.

This weekend, we get Kami, and Grammy is supposed to come up.  I hope she makes it.  Kevin tried to call her and she didn't answer, so she's probably at work.  I hope she calls when she gets off.  Saturday is Valentines day, and there will be hugs, kisses, and chocolate.  In spades.

OK, time to finish watching my shows.  Have a great night, and a better Friday.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hope you have a great Valentine's Day Rachel. Hugs, kisses and chocolates will make the day awesome!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Good shows weren't they!

Traci said...

I was out last night so I missed all the good shows! Oh well. Next week maybe. Snuggle Kami for me!

Toon said...

Hope your Valentines Day is beyond awesome!

xx
Russ