Thursday, May 31, 2007
I have to tell you 9 things that you don’t know about me, only 8 of them are true. Can you guess which one is not?
I'm not that interesting, so it'll probably be really easy, but here goes:
1. I don't/won't drink Budweiser.
2. I commute for a total of 2 hours each day.
3. I talk on the phone for a living, and hate to talk on the phone at home.
4. I like to mow the lawn.
5. I drink about 100 oz of Diet Coke a day, most days.
6. I wear size eleven shoes.
7. I can change oil in my car, or your car, if needed.
8. I can put new brakes on a car.
9. My first computer was running on Windows 3.1.
Now, can you pick out the lie? I'll be back tomorrow to tell you the answer.
Sunday, May 13, 2007
The girls set their alarms and woke up at 5:30 to make breakfast in bed for me. It was quite sweet. Kevin is in Carthage with his mother, and I plan to see mine later today. I'm going to have a great day with two of my children.
The other one hasn't been home or called for two days. I saw his car, so I know where he's been, but so far, not so much as a "Hey Mom, I'm fine" phone call. Maybe he'll be here later today. I'm not holding my breath.
This is Karma. I was such a creep as a teenager.
Oh, in case you wondered, that is toaster waffles with a TON of butter, cold microaved oatmeal, peach yogurt (my favorite) and a diet Coke.