Sunday, March 1, 2009

Home

Kansas City has never looked so good to me!



We left Nashville, knowing that we may be turning around and going back, if there was any icing conditions up there.  Thank goodness, we didn't have to turn around.  We couldn't land in Lee's Summit, though, where our cars were!  We had to land at the downtown airport.

After landing, we were picked up and driven to Lee's Summit.  From there, I came straight home, showered, and passed out.  Now, awake at 2:30, I'm sure I'll regret going to bed so early, but it felt SO good to sleep.

Now, I think I'll watch Pirates of the Caribbean.  Or go back to sleep.  Or go back to sleep while watching Pirates of the Caribbean.

4 comments:

Donna. W said...

That's a great shot of KC. You landed at the airport where I used to hang out and watch planes landing and taking off. And when you left there, you went right past where I used to live, only the house isn't there any more.

Bookncoffee said...

Well, I didn't have reason to be that tired...but I went to bed at 8:00 - got up at 1:30 and back to bed at 4:00 and back up at 7:00. lol.

Lisa said...

Yea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rachel's home, Hugs Lisa

Traci said...

Glad you made it out and home safe! I was wiped out. I ended up having to run Emma to Kroger, went to Walmart to shop some. Came home put away some groceries and went back out to get Emma. All while Lou slept off a migraine! Nice... We got no snow! :( But south of the city sure did, up to 8 inches!