Monday, October 6, 2008

Yoville

I love the Yoville application on facebook. My living room is all decked out, I have some new clothes, and I went for a swim in the ocean earlier. I have some friends who also go there, and we visit each other's virtual homes from time to time. It's silly and nonsensical, but it's relaxing. I hate most applications, but that one is fun!

Kevin had dinner ready shortly after my arrival home. It was batter dipped fish, mac-n-cheese, and peas. A favorite meal of mine, and the girls love it, too. Good stuff.

Natalie has a clarinet now. A work friend gave it to us, and she's thrilled. Now both girls have their own instruments. No more borrowing, or wondering where to come up with $300+ to let them stay in band. It's an extremely tough week for me, both at work and at home, so blessings like that are a wonderful distraction.

It's rainy and cool here. We need the rain, but it's going to make for an interesting morning. If it's raining in the morning, the girls must be ready a full hour earlier than usual, so I can drop them off at mom's (to catch the bus) and make it to work by 8 for a meeting. If it could just stop raining for a bit in the morning, then start again at 8, that'd be good. LOL I don't expect much, huh?

Maybe I could convince them that walking to school in the rain is healthy...or fun!

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

Well, I'll be watching for them if it's raining.

Traci said...

Yeah for people giving instruments away! We are supposed to get that rain tomorrow. I can't wait. It's dry as tinder around here! And my car needs a bath...