Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rainy Wednesday

I warned the girls that it may be raining this morning, meaning they would have to get up early and get ready fast. Because they walk to school, if the weather is bad, I take them to Mom's, where they catch the bus. When I woke up this morning, it was POURING!

Now one is ready, the other is in the shower, and we need to leave in 30 minutes. I think we're actually going to make it! I have meetings before work twice a week, and it always rains/snows/hails/freezes on a meeting day. Anyway, the girls cooperated really well this morning, so I'll make it to my meeting on time.

I hate meetings. LOL It seems that people have meetings to plan meetings. Seriously, we spend 30 minutes covering 5 minutes of information, and I spend the other 25 minutes thinking about what's not getting done at my desk. That's probably a bad attitude, but it's the only one I've got.

Tomorrow is flu shot day at work. Gotta love a free flu shot! Then, on Friday, my family abandons me to head South. Yup, I think I can make it over this middle-of-the-week hump. It's all downhill from there.

No comments: