Sunday, October 19, 2008

The gang is home

Well, I slept in a bit, but not too much.  Tammy left around 9:30 and Missy headed out at noon.  I went to Mom's, had some of my favorite thing in the world, then came home and fell asleep watching the race.

Shortly after I woke up, Kevin and the girls got home.  They are all beat, too, from the long weekend.  It was a good time for them, from the sound of it.  Now we recuperate this evening, and get back to routine tomorrow.

Parting thoughts:
I have no comment about the Chiefs.
Carl finished third. Respectable for Martinsville.
I love potato soup.
My friends are fun.
Naps are underrated.

4 comments:

Traci said...

I have words for the Titans! Yeah!!! Sorry, I just had to!
I have never had cornbread and potato soup together! Glad you enjoyed!

Donna. W said...

Arick came tonight, and Rena got home from her motorcycle safety course. They ate potato soup, and now there's only a smidgen left. Maybe enough for Sadie.

Donna. W said...

By the way, Russ moved to Blogger.

Amy said...

Naps are the bestest. If I never had to leave my bed, I would be alright with that. Well...as long as I had a fridge right next ot me.