Thursday, October 2, 2008

Well, Hello there!

OK, time to take this blog seriously. It beats the heck out of AOL anyway.

We are still under boil order, and according to the Department of Natural Resources for Missouri, it will likely last through next week. *sigh* I want to cry. It's already been 11 days. There are worse things, however. My husband and i are both employed, and we're too poor to notice the problems in the economy. Life goes on.

We watched Survivor, and then I went to Mom's to refill the water jug. It's getting old, lugging that thing around, but we're still best friends. It beats the HECK out of boiling, and I'll not complain.

Now that I'm bored with the debate, I'm watching Tombstone. Best. Movie. Ever.

OK, I'm out for tonight. I'll try to do pictures tomorrow, but it will be late. It's the homecoming game, and Monica is going to the dance. Busy night indeed.

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

Check out all the widgets on Blogspot; they're the best!

At least you can flush, right? As long as you can flush, things aren't that bad.

Astaryth said...

Yep, suddenly my pessimistic 'mirror' blogging over here seems.... unfortunately a good idea. In case you don't have my address over here it is:

http://adventuresofaneclecticmind.blogspot.com/

I did all the 'decorating' at my blog... the graphics/photo in the header are mine as is the background... I just added them into a revised template. If you need any help re-decorating, just give a holler ;p