Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday morning

I absolutely love love LOVE Saturday mornings. Two days laid out in front of me, and no place to go unless I WANT to go. I always make mental lists of what I'd like to accomplish. I never get it all done, but that's OK. I usually at least hit the biggies. I slept until 8, LOL, and then started checking on my internet friends.

I think I'll move the aquarium this afternoon. Kevin has to help because, I don't care how much water you drain from it, a 30 gallon tank is HEAVY. Then I'll give it a good scrubbing and fill it up in it's new home. I'll enjoy having it in here in the living room, where it's in sight more of the time. It's kind of neglected where it is right now, in the computer room.

I need to get Dad's help this afternoon, to help us raise the back of the shed. It's uneven, and has been for quite some time. Kevin will bring some cap blocks from work, and with dad's tractor and forks to raise it, we can even it up. I'll have to get the shed all emptied out before we start that task.

Of course, I'd like to get our weekend housecleaning done today. That would free tomorrow up for more lounging and relaxing. The girls want to have someone spend the night tonight, so they'll have to clean for that to happen. Especially their rooms. The cleaning task is probably the first thing that I'll tackle. Getting that out of the way would be nice.

OK, that's how my mind works on a Saturday morning. Usually, other tasks come up, and some things are left undone. I'll let you know if that happens today. Maybe I'll take a nap later. LOL After all, the NASCAR race isn't until tonight!

1 comment:

Traci said...

I usually have more plans than time on my days off. Hope you get some stuff done and get to relax too!