Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

So, Brett came over for the weekend.  He agreed to take the girls out trick-or-treating.  Awesome!  I was off the hook, and could be home to pass out sugary treats to neighborhood kids.  Double Awesome!  I saw some cute little kids.  I love little kids in costume.  Heck, I love little kids in street clothes, too.

I am dog-sitting this weekend.  Mom and Dad ran off to Branson for the weekend, and poor Sadie was left all alone.  She is having a sleep-over with Hawkeye this weekend.  Hawkeye loves it...for about a minute.  Then, she just annoys him.  It's so funny.  Right now, he's lying in the far corner of the room, glaring at her.  She's lying under Brett, hoping that he drops candy.

OK, I have a ton to say, but I'm tired and lazy, so I'll post more tomorrow.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

I bet Sadie sure misses them... I'm glad that you were able to stay home & enjoy the evening!

Traci said...

I wish we got trick or treaters to ooh and ahh over! Good for Brett for taking the girls for you!