Sunday, October 12, 2008

I am worn out!

Well, it has been another productive day! I am so tired and sore, I can barely move. Notice it's not affecting my computer use, though. LOL I don't let much get in the way of that! Kevin fixed breakfast, and then we watched CBS Sunday Morning. We never miss that show.

When that was over, we started emptying the tool shed. You wouldn't think that thing could hold as much as it does, but when we were done, it looked like we were having a yard sale! When we were done, Kevin asked if I would go fill the air tank (at Dad's) for his lawn mower, which has a tire with a slow leak. As I headed that direction, I passed Dad on his tractor, heading to our house!

When I got back, they got started. Dad would lift the shed with the forks on the tractor, Kevin would place the cinder blocks underneath. I carried a lot of cinder blocks today! After the shed was off the ground and level, we had Dad help with one more task. Before winter, I wanted to move Kevin's project car (waiting for $$$ to work on it) to the lower driveway. Some pictures below. Click on the picture to go see the other 2.
busy weekend


With that done, and Dad gone home, Kevin started mowing the lawn. It will probably be the last time of the year. I started the long process of putting things into the shed again, in a neat and orderly fashion. It made a lot more room in there, and Kevin's garden tractor has plenty of room around it, now. The girls can get to their bikes now without breaking any bones. LOL

I went to Dad's to grab his weed-eater, so Kevin could do the bank, and I mentioned in passing that I needed to get some dirt one of these days, for the low spots in the yard. He was heading that way right then, and told me to follow him into the pasture. I did, and he put two bucket loads into the back of the truck. I came home and started shoveling it into the three places that it needed to go.

Now, keep in mind that I sit at a desk all day at work. I am so sore that I can barely move! I'm sore enough today, that tomorrow will be laughable, watching me try to move around. Still, it's a great sense of accomplishment, knowing how much is done. Also, I hate to break it to Kevin, but I think I'm going to go get the aquarium ready to move, now. Sorry Honey.

No comments: