Saturday, October 11, 2008

About the plans for the day...

Well, I posted the plans for the day, so I guess I should post a report.

The house is clean. Darn near spotless.

The back porch is clean. Not planned, but needed done.

We had a good dinner, and Mom and Dad were able to join us after a long motorcycle ride.

The aquarium will move in the morning. I needed Kevin's help, and he was spent, after working today, then going to the store(s).

The shed will be dealt with tomorrow, as well. Dad is so tired after riding all day.

Groceries are stocked up (thanks honey!)

My Yoville apartment is taking shape. I'm making a funeral chapel. LOL

The laundry is almost completely done, including sheets and comforters.

The guest room is clean. Sheesh, that's been a month in the making.

Tomorrow, the lawn will be mowed, for probably the last time this year. Autumn has arrived.

I am content and blessed.

3 comments:

Donna. W said...

On your sitemeter, I show up as Oak Grove, Mo. You show up on mine (I think) as Jefferson City.

Traci said...

And I show up as Franklin, TN which is no where near here!
Glad you got stuff done. I'm over here wishing I could breath through my nose.

Anne said...

AMEN! ANNE