Thursday, October 30, 2008

A better day

Well, first let me say "sorry" about yesterday's post.  I don't get like that very often, but when I do, it's nasty.  I should delete the entry, but it's an honest place that I was in.  I'm leaving it.  Maybe it will help me not go back there.

I woke up this morning, deciding that I was going to have a better day.  It's all about attitude, and if I roll with the punches, not getting worked up, I can deal.  That's what I did.  Only small road blocks popped up, and I dealt with them just fine.

Now, I'm enjoying Survivor, with Grey's Anatomy and ER to follow.  It's a good, typical Thursday, and life is good.  Oh yeah, and I purchased cookie dough from my BWF Michelle's son a while back, and it was delivered today.  Hot chocolate chunk cookies.  Mmmmmm.

5 comments:

Traci said...

No need to appoligize(sp? it's late). It's your blog. But you are right attitude goes a long way in either direction!

Hollie said...

I didn't mind....we all need to vent from time to time! The cookie dough sounds great!

Astaryth said...

I think we all have those days on occasion... I know I do! Glad today was a better one.

Toon said...

Is there anything a chocolate chunk cookie can't cure? No. No there isn't.

xxx
Russ

Bookncoffee said...

Hope you all are having a good Halloween. Not many trick or treaters here. Now I've got to go read and see what the heck happened yesterday. lol
Sonya