Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Good stuff, here.

My dearest husband brought flowers to me at work today.  Walked right up behind me while I was working on the phone with a customer, and put them on my desk.  He touched my shoulder, mouthed "I love you," and walked out.  Be still my heart.

Although it will make me late to work (approved ahead of time,) we are having a thunder storm right now.  It's a good one, too.

Since I have to take the girls to school tomorrow, anyway (due to rain,) I have some things to donate to the school that will hopefully help this low-budget school complete some projects.

My house is VERY warm, and the furnace has yet to be turned on this year.  It's awesome to have a well-sealed house.

Kevin made an incredible dinner of oven-baked chicken tonight, complete with stuffing and corn.  Yum.

Friday, thanks to the generosity of my mother, we will have a date-night.  We have no money to speak of, so it won't involve fancy dinners and movies, but we'll get some time alone, which NEVER happens.

Yes, there are good things going on around here.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Awww! How sweet is that?! Flowers, hand delivered, at work?!