Saturday, March 14, 2009

Birthday, day 2

Last night wore me out, and I slept in until 9 this morning.  Eventually, I got up and played with Kami, but generally took it easy.  This afternoon, Monica was gone to a friend's and Natalie was at my parents, and Kami had gone home.  Just me and Kevin.  Perfect timing, since there was an alumni meet tonight.  

We went to Ameristar (yea, I WAS there last night!) and met up with some friends that I went to school with.  Kevin was a trooper, considering he didn't go to school with any of these people.  He had a good time, and played photographer, too.  


2/3 of my birthday has passed, and it has been incredible.  I'm watching SNL. after which I'll go to bed.  Tomorrow promises warm temps, and we'll be out in it.  Time to vacuum and detail the vehicles.

Have a great night!


1 comment:

Amy said...

I want a birthday weekend!!! Never mind the fact that my birthday was in January.