Friday, March 13, 2009

My birthday, so far

I stayed up until 1:00 in the morning, watching Biography.  I knew I would pay for that.  The girls woke me up at 6 this morning with eggs and bacon...breakfast in bed.  It was a treat.  Then, God bless him, Kevin let me go back to sleep.

I woke up again at 8, showered, and headed out.  We picked up Kameron and took her to my work to show her off a bit.  From there we went to Brett's work so he could show her off to HIS coworkers.  Now, we're back home, and I'm relaxing a bit.  Tammy will be here around 4 to pick me up for our night out.

Jason Aldean, here we come!

3 comments:

Mari said...

I must do your mother's bidding. Happy Birthday, Rachel! I hope you have the most lovely day : )

Heather said...

Have a wonderful birthday. Today is my hubby's also.

:)

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! Bacon and eggs in bed... what a great way to start a birthday off right!!
Lisa in Kentucky