Sunday, March 1, 2009

Time for another week

The trip to Nashville was successful and all went as planned.  I have a lot of follow-up to do, but it'll be worth it.  I was happy to have some down time during the trip, and meet up with blogger friends.

Last night, I fell asleep around 6, then woke up at 1:30 this morning.  Sheesh.  I knew that wouldn't be good, so after a LONG movie ended, I went back to bed around 6am, and woke again at 8.  I took Kevin to work (he had to load a truck) and drove my sweet little car around a while.  Then, we hit Aldi for some groceries.

After getting back home, we went to Mom and Dad's to see my favorite cousin, his wife and kids, and his Mom.  The visit was fun and relaxing.  Then, we came home and put on jammie pants to chill.

The race was heart breaking, with 3 Roush Fenway cars blowing engines.  The most heart breaking was Carl's engine blowing with 1 lap to go.  Crimeny!  My boy needs to win a race, for Pete's sake.  McMurray (my other Missouri boy) had a good finish, so there is hope.

The snow is pretty, but it's on the way out.  It's going to be progressively warmer this week, and close to 70 on Thursday.  I will soon have pictures of my car, but I can't drive it tomorrow.  Kevin will take it so he can have it inspected and licensed.  Tuesday, though, it's mine-all-mine.

OK, time for bed.  I'll check in within a day or two, with car pics.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

I'm glad you made it home safely. How fun for you to meet your friends. I'm looking forward to meeting you!
Have a good week!!