Thursday, December 18, 2008

One more day...

One more day of insanity.  I worked 11 hours today, but tomorrow promises 12, at least.  Then, it's done.  Everything hinges on tomorrow.  Customers are calling, freaking out, wondering if they'll get their order by Christmas.  I am so exhausted, I am spacey.  It's crazy, but it makes me feel good that I am secure in my job.

When I tell a customer something will happen, it happens.  When I tell them I'll try, I really try.

I've gotten several packages of goodies from thankful customers this week.  That's what I need:  sweets.  LOL  It's nice to share with coworkers, and then come home and share with my husband and kids.

OK, I have nothing of importance to say.  I'm just checking to to announce that I'm alive.  Back to mindless drivel real soon.  Sorry 'bout that in advance.

3 comments:

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Just think, this will not kill you! I know it is tough, but you will do it, just think of the paycheck! :)

Donna. W said...

I'm glad you made it home safely.

Traci said...

I hope you get paid by the hour! I know you'll be glad for the vacation time!