Tuesday, December 30, 2008

No More OK's

I have vowed to never start another entry with "OK."  OK?  LOL

Anywho, I am just checking in to check in.  Tomorrow night, we'll host a girlie NYE party with 6 girls between 11 and 13.  *sigh*  Lots of food, soda, and fun.  Fun, right?  Yeah, fun.  Just kidding.  It will be fun.  They are so excited about this sleepover.

A week from Saturday, I'll be leaving for Phoenix.  I'm excited, even though it's "nationals" and will be super busy.  It's still fun to see a different part of the country.  I will have my camera, so beware of braille room number images.  LOL

Oh, and tomorrow will be exciting.  I'll explain why tomorrow, but my job will have a new twist for a day.  Just one day, but different and weird.


5 comments:

Donna. W said...

Hmmmm.

Celeste said...

Wish I was going with you.

Remo said...

I'll alert the Javelina Patrol.

Hollie said...

I hope you have a Safe & Happy New Year!! Enjoy your girlie party....lots of giggles coming your way.

HUGS:)

Heather said...

Hmm. An exciting twist. It must have been something. :)