Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tomorrow IS another day

OK, so I was worried about my job.  The busy season used to start right after labor day.  For the last year or two, we didn't get busy until early-mid October.  This year, it was early November, and we still weren't as busy as I think we should have been.

Let's just say that this week, it hit.  I am so busy that I can't even catch up to myself.  The phones are ringing off the hook, and the orders are flooding in, needing phone calls to be made.  I am in panic mode, and don't know how I'll keep up, but I'm SO happy that the season finally hit.  My job may be safe, afer all.

Tomorrow, I get to meet Traci!  I've met many online friends, but only a few through journals and blogs.  I am so excited!  I only get a bit less than an hour with her, and I know that they need to be on their way, but I'm excited to meet Traci and her family.

OK, time for bed.  I've got to be ready for tomorrow.  I have to do many things, that I hope to take pics of, and I have to meet Traci!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Rachel, my store has been really busy lately too, That is so cool you are going to be a J- lander, Take pictures so we can see, Hugs Lisa

Hollie said...

I'm glad things have picked up at work for you. That's exciting getting to meet one of our fellow bloggers... YEA!

Donna. W said...

Make sure your camera batteries are charged up!

Bookncoffee said...

Oh that is so neat that you got to meet Traci....I was IM'ng with her on facebook a few minutes ago.
She lives about an hour away...I hope some day to meet her too. If I ever come to Missouri again - I want to see you and your Mom. We'd have a blast talking.
Sonya