Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lazy Sunday morning

Here we are on a lazy Sunday morning.  I'm wondering if I'm going to get out of bed at all today. Yeah, I know.  I will.  Right now, though, it feels pretty good to lie here, sip coffee, and read blogs.  

I was checking out my sitemeter this morning.  I had a visitor from Canada.  I wonder if it was the person who Googled "fun stuff to do on Saturday  nights at home."  If so, I'm sorry.  Seriously, if a bored Canadian stumbled upon this blog, looking for fun stuff to do?  Sheesh.  I probably pushed them over the edge.

It would be fun to bait the site with stuff to get google searchers here.  Like, if I typed, "work from home."  Then, those people who want to get rich quick with very little effort will see this and scratch their heads.  "Gee, Mildred, this lazy slob talks about NASCAR too much.  I can't make money like this."

All right.  I have to get my house cleaned up and get to the store today.  It sure is hard to get out of bed when it's so cold outside.  I'd like to stay right here until time to get up tomorrow.  Wishful thinking.

3 comments:

Donna. W said...

Just don't entitle an entry "How long can a cold last". Not a day goes by that somebody doesn't come to my blog looking for an answer. "Ticks" is a big draw on mine, too.

Hollie said...

It sure is cold here too. I hope you have a good day!

Pamela said...

Hope you enjoyed your day!
Pam