Wednesday, November 19, 2008

America's Best

I've mentioned here before that we get our eyewear from America's Best Contacts and Eyeglasses.  Sure, they're always very busy, and sometimes seem to be unorganized, but they are so CHEAP!  Other than Natalie, the whole family is blind.  Kevin, Me, Jonathan, Brett and Monica; we all need corrective eyewear.  I can afford it at America's Best Contacts and Eyeglasses.

The last time I was there, I was trying to buy contacts for Kevin.  They had a discrepancy in when his prescription was due, so they couldn't sell them to me.  Now, I know he's good until April of 2009, and they saw that in one place, but on his chart, he was due for an exam.  I stood there long enough, with them trying to figure it out, that they took pity on me and gave him a free trial pair to wear until he could go in to straighten it out.

Today, I needed contacts, and his trial pair was done, too.  The issue hadn't been resolved.  I have a great relationship with them, because I give them a lot of money.  That tends to make people like you.  Really!  Try it!  Throw a lot of money at someone, and they will like you.

Anywho, I got there and told them that I wanted contacts for me and for Kevin, and asked if his issue had been resolved.  To make a long-story not QUITE so long, they kept me there for almost 30 minutes, trying to figure it out.  They finally did.  As she rang me up, I asked if I could have a "kit," since we were out of contact solution at home.  A kit is a travel size bottle of solution, and a new contact case.

She said, "For your patience and trouble, I'll do better than that."  I walked out of there with contacts for me, and contacts for Kevin, at full price.  I also left with a free pair of contacts for each of us, and TWO "kits."  Rock on.  I would have stood there even longer for that!  At least 2 more minutes, anyway.

Seriously, if you are on a limited budget, try America's Best Contacts and Eyeglasses.  The prescription is the same as I get at any other eye doctor, and the optometrists there are certified like they are anywhere else.  The end product is just much less expensive.

OK, I've pimped them enough.  I'm just trying to get America's Best Contacts and Eyeglasses, as a google search, to show my blog.  Try it tomorrow.  Maybe I'll get lucky.

Now, I'm off to listen to my pandora station and check out what my friends are doing online.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

I used Lens Crafters last time. They were GREAT! I don't wear contacts though. I got two pair of normal glasses and one pair of prescription sunglasses! I'm happy. Yes...you are so right about the money thing! LOL!
Pam

Celeste said...

My daughter uses AMericas Best. I will when I need new glasses and so will Pat. We will be expensive even there.

Hollie said...

I've heard many people talk about America's Best. I may just have to check them out. LOL You did very good with all the extras for waiting so long....

Traci said...

We don't have them here. But we have Doctor's Value Vision. Busiest place I've ever set foot in!