Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My final political post

Yeah, I'm not known for political posts, and I'll not debate on this blog.  I'll not even mention who I voted for.  It's just to much of a hotbed.  Here are a few random thoughts from today, though:

America has come a long way.

McCain handled the defeat with SO much class and integrity.

Movie/TV/Music stars need to SHUT UP.

I like free Starbucks.

People today held their heads higher than usual, proud that they voted.  THAT is a good side of Americans.

Fuel prices will likely rise again, now that the election is over.

Who's gonna clean up after the new puppy at the white house?

Would that person do my dishes?

How soon do we start seeing/hearing political ads again?  Two years?  Give me three, please.

People get REAL mad and fired up when talking about politics at work.

I'd rather talk about puppy poo in the white house.

Finally, strangers are very friendly in line at a polling place.  Probably vicious in traffic, though.

I'm just sayin'.

4 comments:

Donna. W said...

What puppy?

Donna. W said...

Every time I leave a comment here, I get a "failed delivery" notice on my gmail. As though I had sent you an email and used the wrong address.

Rachel said...

Mom, during Obama's speech, he told his daughters that they were getting a puppy.

Traci said...

I'm with you on the political ads. I get the same failed delivery notice when I comment on your blog only!