Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wandering Wednesday

I'm doing pretty good with NaBloPoMo, but I wonder if it'll continue after this month? We shall see. I hope, for your sake, that it doesn't. Heh heh. I crack me up. I would have posted "LOL" or "ROFL" but Mom thinks it's lame, and who could be more hip that Mom? Nobody, that's who!

Anywho (another thing that drives certain people crazy, but I don't care,) here is tonights Wandering Wednesday post:

I had to cancel a bonfire for Saturday, due to the weather. Not Saturday's weather, but the weather earlier in the week. Why? Well, why don't YOU figure it out, by figuring out where I've wandered.

36 03 20.02N 112 08 23.43W

Bonus points for telling me what made me think of this location.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, what a big hole you dug :D...

Bentley

Amy said...

You know, I was typing earlier today and almost wrote 'LOL' and thought of your mom! Haa...