Sunday, November 22, 2009

Goodbye, NASCAR

The NASCAR season is over. Jimmy Johnson won the championship for the 4th season in a row, making history. Carl barely missed a top 10 finish for the season. *sigh* At least you guys don't have to hear about it any more for 83 days. That's when the 2010 season starts.

We had a great weekend, and I even got a nap. It was a short one, but it counts! Kevin cooked a big breakfast for everybody, and he's in there making dinner now. He has gotten to be a progressively better cook over the past 6 months.

On Wednesday, Kevin and the girls will head South to his mom's for the holiday weekend. I always work the Friday after Thanksgiving, and often on the Saturday, so they go down and have fun and food. Why should they be stuck at home because I work? I'll probably hang out at Mom and Dad's part of Thursday, if they're home.

I'll end the post by saying: Mark Martin is a class act.

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

We'll probably be home, although I think I'm cooking the big dinner on the Sunday after TG day. If that works for Amber, anyhow.