Rhianna was kind enough to give me the Kreativ Blogger award. Thanks, Rhi. That takes care of the first task. I don't get "tagged" a lot, since I seldom (never) follow all the rules, but it's still nice to be tagged. Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on the blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know that you nominated them.
OK, 1-3? No problem. I covered this in the first few lines.
4? OK, I'll give it a shot:
- Although I seem to tell ALL on my blog, there are things that I don't mention. Seriously. It DOES get weirder than what you read.
- I would assault you for coming after me with a banana peel. Gross. Bananas are from satan.
- I hate donuts.
- I love liver and onions. (if Mom fixes it, that is. I ruin it every time.)
- I would love to sky dive some time.
- I love "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
- My Daddy is my hero. He knows how to fix ANYTHING.
I can't nominate people for this. I love many blogs, but if I nominate some, I feel like I've insulted others. I can't do it. I just can't. DON'T MAKE ME! If you know I read your blog, you're nominated. Yeah, it's breaking the rules, but that's what I do.
Yup, breaking that fifth rule blew it for the 6th and 7th. Sorry. I've probably pissed Rhianna off something fierce, but I've never been good at conforming to rules. I blame my mother.