Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday's Thug

Unless you live in Kansas City, or follow the NFL, you may be tempted to skip this entry. Please don't. Thursday's Thug is Larry Johnson.

This useless, thug, no-good, POS thug is close to breaking a team record. The problem is, he's a thug. We pay these NFL players untold millions, mostly from the fan's limited incomes, to do what they do best. What does LJ do? He goes out and throws drinks in women's faces, breaks the law, and does something even worse than that.

He got on Twitter and blasted his team, and his coach. He hates Kansas City, he hates the Kansas City fans, and he hates being a Chief. Kansas City is a DAMN loyal town. We pay for tickets, go to games, watch on TV and generally stick it out, even when they are losing every dang game. However, we cannot cheer for this thug.

Larry Johnson is nothing more than a piece of crap thug. He has no respect of women, authority, or anyone other than himself. There is even a petition to keep him from breaking a record held by a MUCH better man than him. If you'd like to sign, you will find it here. I don't think it will work, but maybe someone will stop to read it and think about how much he has disappointed this city, and the league.

I signed it. I signed it so that I can say that I did something. I can't think of anything else that I can do. If he breaks this record, I can assure you that he will hear "BOOOO" quite loudly from Kansas City fans. This man is wasting oxygen that you and I could be breathing.

I'm just sayin'.

1 comment:

Traci said...

I know what you mean. The Titans have had their share of thugs. One guy is back to playing but not in this town. We won't put up with his crap. Can't think of his name...