Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday

Today almost kicked my ass, but I won at the last minute. Seriously, I was on the ropes. A last minute jab-jab-hook and I won! WoooHooo!

Monica is at the Green Day concert with my mother. Yes, I have an interesting (or weird, to some of you) family, but it works, OK? It just works that my mother in her 60's goes with my 20 something nephew and my 13 year old daughter to see Green Day at the Sprint Center. Whatever.

Natalie and I are hiding in the "mom cave." That's my bedroom, to the rest of the world. Yes, I have a computer with me. Yes, I have TV to watch. Yes, Natalie is tossing a baseball into the air (about 6" up, not too far) and catching it, and will surely die. However, the mom cave is in my bubble, so it's all good.

We had an employee appreciation lunch at work today. My employer does this several times per year. You get fed for free, and get to spin a wheel for cash. The least is $5, and the most is $250. I won $25 today! See? That's what gave me the power to whup Wednesday.

I'm going to do some boring stuff on facebook, now. I'm just sayin'.

No comments: