Things can get so frustrating. It's hard to keep the bills paid on time, Kevin's physical situation is getting more frustrating by the minute (that's another post...about today's Dr. visit,) and the weather isn't even a TINY bit friendly to me right now.
It's times like these that I realize how happy I am about the "little things." People sometimes chuckle about how happy I get over the little things. Here are a few from today:
- I finally got Constant Contact (an email service) to save my font properly. I cheered when this happened.
- I got a great card for Brett this morning. Yes, folks, tomorrow I'll be the parent of a 21 year old. *sigh* Still, finding the perfect card made me happy.
- I got to see Kameron when I dropped off his card. I smooched on her real good, and then demanded that they give me time with her! OK, not really, but I asked, and they agreed. We'll have her from tomorrow evening through Sunday evening. Sweet!
- I came home to a house full of awesome smells. Kevin had baked marinaded chicken and sides, and it was quite yummy.
- I ate the above while sitting in my bed, watching T.V.
- I have two days at home, and don't have to leave the house at ALL if I don't want to.
- I work with some cool people. They make me laugh and keep me sane. Yeah, you know who you are.
- I smell the furnace. Yeah, that probably means the ducts need cleaned, but who cares? It smells WARM!
- My mom got a MAC!
- My family is funny. Funny and fun.
Yup, it's the little things. I am happy.