Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday fixes everything

I had a rough week.  Rough week?  Let's talk about rough weeks.

Grammy's rough week involved rear-ending someone and jacking up her car.

Niece Beth's rough week involved getting rear-ended (not by grammy) and having neck issues.

GG's rough week involved grammy getting in a wreck and not taking her to bingo.

Natalie's rough week involved falling off a skateboard and hurting her wrist.

Kevin's rough week involved being told not to come to work today, due to low work.

Monica's rough week involved knocking a bowl of hot grease onto the floor.

Brett's rough week involved getting yelled at by his mom, and almost losing his place to live.

My week?  Well...my week suddenly doesn't seem so bad.  I got 9 hours of sleep last night, and I'm gainfully employed, and I have awesome transportation, and I didn't get physically hurt, and I'm married to a great guy, and I have good friends, and life is just fine.  Life is good, thankyouverymuch.

No comments: