Monday, April 27, 2009

Rainy days and Mondays

Today, we have both in one.
 


It was crazy busy at work, which makes the day go fast.  That's always a good thing.  Still, the lack of sunshine can be depressing.  I love storms, and I like rain a lot, but I crave sunshine.  I know, I'm nuts.

I came home to dinner ready on the stove.  Kevin got off early due to the rain, so he made spaghetti and garlic bread.

Natalie has done 3 loads of laundry, washed the dinner dishes, taken her shower, and packed her lunch for tomorrow.  Monica has been in a great mood tonight, being sweet and helpful all evening.  I don't know what's gotten in to them, but I'm lovin' it.

Thanks, family.  I love you!

1 comment:

Bookncoffee said...

Sounds like you have the family trained well. Way to go! woooooot!
Spaghetti sounds good. Maybe I will fix that tonight since the oven will be baking the friendship bread.