Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday Stuff

OK, maybe I was in a bad place last night. That may be the reason for the "crappy" blog title. (pun intended) Mom doesn't like curse words showing up on her sidebar, so I'll post something better. I think.

Today was...today. Crazy stuff. Stuff that never happens kept happening. Oh, I handled it all fine. That's why they pay me the big bucks, right? I got through it. I kicked ass and took names. I won. After it was over, I was "wore slick." I won, but Tuesday almost kicked my hiney.

The girls are being awesome about not having their phones. Not that they have a choice. LOL They really ARE good kids. Kevin had to go to Blue Springs to help Brett with a car problem so I got home before him. The girls had cleaned and picked up and made it nice to walk in the door.

I've got two more (crazy) days to work this week, and then I'm off on Friday. That is a vacation day to prepare for my convention trip to North Carolina. I'm traveling with Ginger, and she's awesome. We'll do great, AND have a good time. Win Win.

OK, I'm going to go harvest some crops, check on some friends, and go to bed early again. Is it really "early" if you wake up 7 hours later? I didn't think so.

1 comment:

Toon said...

Is "harvest some crops" a euphemism for something? Something dirty?? ;)
Russ