Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The web class, and some nonsense

My web class went well.  Actually, it went better than I could have imagined, and most attendees commented to say as much.  Four of them even called to ask a question later in the day, and mentioned again that I did a good job.  PHEW!  That's a good feeling.

It got up to 29 here today, but it's still so darned cold.  I'm looking forward to the next couple of days of a bit more warmth.  Let's face it, I'm just ready for Spring.  Flowers, green grass, and warm sunshine.

I'll be flying in to Cincinnati on Friday, for a convention in Kentucky.  I hope I can see Kameron before then.  I'm working on that.  It's going to be cold there, too.  At least we'll see some customers and show off some new products.  We've got some cool new stuff.

I didn't get to watch the inauguration.  Our phones at work got oddly quiet during that time, but we were there...working.  Maybe I'll watch it online later in the week.  There's quite a buzz about it.  I heard a story about a black lady who watched her father get lynched when she was a young girl in the deep South.  Now, 83 years later, she is watching a black man become president.  Amazing.

OK, enough rambling.  I'm going to sign off and relax for a bit.  I hope you all have a wonderful rest-of-the-week.

No comments: