Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I just flew in from Phoenix, and BOY are my feet tired!

I know, that's not how the joke goes, but my feet are SCREAMING at me!  It has been an awesome show, and Tuesday is the last day.  I'll be home on Wednesday evening.  My feet are angry with me, and I don't think we're on speaking terms anymore.

I tried to upload some images this morning, but the connection isn't playing nice.  I mean, I *am* stealing internet from the room next door, but I wish it was a faster connection.  I will post images when I get home.

Don't worry.  The room next door is occupied by coworkers with a legit wireless connection, paid in full by my employer.

After the trade show today, 2 of us took a customer to dinner, then we relaxed in my room for about a minute.  Seriously?  It *was* less than a half an hour.  Then, down to the suite that we reserved, to host a party for customers, potential customers, and friends.

The room got so crowded and overheated that I started guiding people out onto the roof.  OK, not the real roof, but the 4th floor roof, which is called "Valley Outlook" or some such nonsense.  It worked.  About 20 of us chilled out on the roof, and laughed.  I caught up with many folks that I normally talk to, but never get to meet.

Now, it's 1 in the morning, and I need to be up at 6.  Who needs sleep, right?  Oh yeah...I do.  Dang.  Well, there's always tomorrow!  Then, I sleep a few more hours tomorrow night, then catch a flight to HOME SWEET HOME!

Look out, family, Mamma's coming home!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Sounds like fun! Sorta! I like my sleep!