Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hi Ho, Hi Ho

It's back to work for me tomorrow.  It's been a great four days off, in spite of the coughing.  I still don't feel bad, and the cough is getting less frequent.  Only thing that "hurts" is my diaphragm from coughing.  LOL We were totally lazy today, and ended the day with some junk food.  Left over chili on fried tortilla's.  Yum.

Kevin and Tim changed the oil in Tim's car yesterday.  It's ready to roll, now.  He can start looking for a job in nearby towns.  Monica spent the night last night, and will again tonight, at Brett's house.  She's enjoying extra time with Kameron.  The Chiefs game was disappointing, but the Colts/Titans game was exciting to the end.

Now, we'll watch some Undercover Boss and my Sunday night shows on ABC.  Back to normal tomorrow.  No more paid days off until May.  *sigh*  The first weekend in February will be my annual trip to South Carolina for a convention.  It's the only one I'm going to this year, so far.  Something may get added later, but for now, just the one.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Bookncoffee said...

Sounds like a good relaxing time off for you! I've enjoyed mine - that is for sure. Have a great work week! May will be here before you know it! Ohhh. And I don't even want to think of it. Katy graduates. Thanks Rachel for reminding me. lol Just kidding.