Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm SO Mad at my Mother!

I can't take it anymore.  I can't hold it in.  She's just gone too far this time.

I had a REALLY rough day and needed to blog about it.  I needed this, and she didn't even take my feelings into consideration.

What did she do?  Oh, how could you even ASK me such a question.  She's just beyond help this time.  I mean, how DARE she?

As I came to my blog, I didn't know what all I'd say, but I was certain that the title would be *sigh*.

Dangit, Mom!  That was MY title!

*sigh*

3 comments:

Donna. W said...

OK, so now how about a post telling why you were sighing?
I must say my day wasn't rough, it only ended a little scary; so I'll gladly share the sigh with you.

Toon said...

Well, at least the weather's nice...oh wait

Anonymous said...

If that is the worst thing Donna's done, she's still an angel.
~Mary