Tuesday, January 25, 2011

An Early Birthday Surprise!

I'm going to Texas for my birthday!  Woohoo!  Brooke tried to surprise me, communicating only with Kevin and a friend or two.  It wasn't working.  How can I leave for 4 days without knowing until the time comes?  What if my vacation had been denied?  LOL  She tried hard, but finally had to tell me.

I quickly arranged for a couple of days off and a 1-hour early knock-off and it was all set.  I'm going to TEXAS!  I get to spend four glorious days with my Texas buddies, Brooke and Susie.  Oh yeah, and David.  LOL  Sorry, David.  There is going to be a lot of girl-business in your house.  I'm so excited I can't contain it.

Yes, my dear friend bought a round-trip ticket on Southwest for me to fly down and visit.  Yes, I have some cool friends.

Is it March yet?

No comments: