Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Surprise

Yesterday was fun. Kevin and I ran some errands, and stopped by Olive Garden for some soup, salad and breadsticks. Yummy minestrone. Plus, I love their salad.

Later in the day, I took Natalie to get a hair cut, and then we stopped at WalMart for some girl-time items. Assorted nail polish, hair color, facial cleanser, hair clips, etc. Kevin wasn't there, so we spent a lot of time looking at girlie stuff.

Today, we cleaned house some, cooked a big lunch, and then got a visit from Brett and a certain punkin'...

She had fun in the toy box. OK, it's not really a toy box, but it's the storage container that I bought a few weeks ago to hold her toys. That counts, right? There are several babies in there, but I'm sure I know which one is the prettiest.

The picture above shows her telling the Cabbage Patch kid that she'll never measure up, especially with that weird hair pattern she has going. The monkey agreed.

Oh yeah, this kid has my heart.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Awwwww such a cutie !!!!!! Hugs Lisa