Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nothin' 'n Stuff

The cold has returned. Living on a hill lets me know just how hard the cold wind can blow. Sure, we'll never flood here, but the cold wind nearly cut me in half this morning.

I found out today that, in addition to the SC convention that I'll be doing a week from Saturday, I'm also going to do the NC convention a few weeks later than that. I LOVE those two states. I'm just sayin'.

In May, we'll go to Sulfur Springs, TX again for vacation. I keep thinking about that, because last year was miserably hot. I keep thinking about sweating and jumping in a pool to cool off. It helps when it's cold outside. Southwest has very cheap flights right now, but it's still *just* out of reach. We'll see. We may ask to borrow Dad's car again.

I love the current facebook status game. Using only 4 words, what would you say to me if we woke up in jail together? It's been a hoot.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Texas doesn't suck right now. Another month and I'll hate my life, I'm sure. We've already had the A/C on a time or two....