Saturday, December 19, 2009

The End of Busy Season

Hello, Blog. How've ya been? I've been either working or sleeping lately, and haven't been around. By Tuesday, the craziness at work will come to an abrupt halt. The phones will quiet down as customers take time off during the holidays. We will go from absolute insanity to spare time to clean our desks, all in the matter of 24 hours.

The best part of all this is that I can go back to working only 8 hours per day. It is going to feel like I'm there no time at all! Then, conventions start up and we'll all be covering for those who are gone. I don't have any trips for January, but I go to South Carolina the first weekend in February.

OK, Edna, there's your update. LOL I'll be around more often again, now. Before long, you'll be seeing pictures of hotel room carpet. Excited? Me too!

No comments: