Sunday, April 29, 2012

People Amaze Me

Saturday was a better day.  It wasn't banner, by any means, but I was functional.  I'm trying to do more and more by myself, since Kevin is gone during the week days and I'll have to, and last night I was pretty sure I broke my shoulder.  (Yes, drama is my thing.)

There are a lot of blessings going on for us, and a lot of worries.  We're just getting through things one at a time.  Figuring it out as we go along.  That's really all you can do.  Unless, of course, you have friends like ours.

We got a call last night (sorry again that you had to talk to me while I was stoned out of my mind, yet still in pain.  It's an interesting state that usually Kevin only gets to experience.)  Anyway, this call knocked our socks off.  I am amazed and astounded and let's just say that some worries have been alleviated.  I still have cancer, but that fact is certainly easier to deal with when you know you can take care of the day-to-day things.

And maybe have my car be legal when I'm released to drive.  That'd be cool.

2 comments:

Hollie said...

PRAISE GOD!!! Keeping you in my thoughts & prayers!!

Bookncoffee said...

Just smiling :) at the blessings God bestow.