Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tests, Tests, and More Tests

OK, back to the cancer chronicles.  I have the PET scan on Monday.  I have to leave home by 6, since I must check in at 7:30.  sheesh.  It's supposed to be a day off!  Tuesday is the Echo, and I have to be there at 8.  Fine.  Whatever.  I'll drive to the hospital three days in a row.  LOL  St Luke's on the Plaza on Monday and  Tuesday, St. Luke's South on Wednesday for the surgery.

Several people have asked if they could come see me in the hospital.  Not only am I a private type person who might feel weird about that, I'm only going to be there for one night.  No need, folks.  Hit me up via text, skype, Facebook, email, etc etc.  I'll answer.

Tomorrow, several friends are going with me to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner.  It's the official "Here, do my job for a few weeks" party.  Sorry, guys.

3 comments:

Bookncoffee said...

BWW's is a great send off to a week of tests and surgery. Well, I'm not sure what else to say so I said that. I'm thinking about you though and will be checking in on line! Will keep you in my prayers.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It is getting close for you now. April seems to be flying by. You remain in my thoughts and prayers. I'm amazed they only keep you one night... you will feel better and rest better being at home anyway. Sending Lots of Love and Hugs your way!

Midlife Mom said...

I am keeping you in my prayers Rachel. Don't blame you for not wanting a lot of company in the hospital, I feel the same way. Have those people that want to come by do it after you have been home a while and bring a casserole and dessert! :o)