Monday, April 16, 2012

Weird Schedule

When I get real freaked out, I go to my room.  I try to avoid breakdowns in front of the girls, and I shield Kevin from it as much as I can, although he still gets the brunt of it.  Yesterday, I felt myself getting wiggy, so I just gave up and went to bed.  It was before 5.  LOL

I woke up at 11:30 and thought, "Oh great.  Now I'll be up the rest of the night!"  Then I remembered the "no food or drink after midning" rule and decided to eat a VERY late dinner of a frozen burrito.  That worked out just fine.  Then I spent 2 hours getting various electronic devices to sync so that my music, email, calendar, etc can be accessed from anywhere.  About 10 minutes after that, all aforementioned electronic devices started informing me of my PET scan this morning.

OK, maybe all of that syncing was overkill, but I will NOT be forgetting an appointment any time soon.  This is the first appointment that I'll be attending by myself.  I borrowed Dad's GPS to get me there, and I'm allowing  a bit of extra time to wander around the hospital, asking where I should be.

Tomorrow's echo cardiogram is in a building that we've been to a couple of times, so that one won't be as stressful.  Now I just have to waste two more hours and I can wake the girls and get ready to hit the road.  Two hours.  Hmmm.  Neopets games, here I come!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Thinking of you, you should have got your mom to go with you,it never hurts to have your mom with you, hugs, Sherry

Lisa said...

Sending lots of hugs your way.