Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Today's the Day

I'm showered and ready to go two hours before we need to leave, but I didn't sleep very well anyway, so I figured it best to quit fighting it and just get up.

The girls are going to school, since it'll be after 4 before I'm out of recovery, anyway.  After school, they'll go to Mom and Dad's and the four of them will head up to see me.  The girls are freaked out, but we all are.  Maybe school will be a distraction for them, if nothing else.

We are to be there to check in at 8:30.  I don't want Kevin to have to make a ton of updates, so the plan is for him to tell my Mom, my workmate Michelle, anyone in his family that he feels like calling, and update Facebook.  The Facebook think will cover it pretty well.  Most everyone is on there.  If he writes it on my wall, anyone who hasn't blocked him should be able to see it.

I sure wish I could put on deodorant.

2 comments:

Gigi said...

EVERYTHING IS GOING TO GO GOOD..
IT'S 8:30 MY TIME SO ITS 7:30 YOUR TIME SO I'M SURE YOU ARE ON THE WAY TO THE HOSPITAL..
LORD PLEASE KEEP RACHEL IN YOUR LOVING HANDS TODAY ALSO PLEASE HELP HER FAMILY TODAY LORD AS THEY ARE ALL WORRYING. PLEASE GIVE THEM A FEELING OF YOUR PRESENCE AND PEACE DURING THIS DIFFACULT TIME.
IN YOUR NAME WE PRAY..
AND WE ALL SAY!!! A-MEN..

SENDING GOOD THOUGHTS AND MORE PRAYERS YOUR WAY..

(((HUGS)))

Gigi said...

OH WAIT YOUR 2 HOURS BEHIND ME.
SO MAYBE YOU'LL GET THIS MESSAGE THIS MORNING..