Saturday, November 6, 2010

It's a Boy! (again)

Brett will be living here for a while. Brett and Tim get along great (too great...they pick on me!) so that is good. There have been rough dealings in the past, but everything is out front now, so we are planning for smooth sailing.

Tomorrow, we're going to Tammy and Greg's for the Chiefs game. They are really putting on a spread, so I won't eat too much in the morning. LOL I'm excited to go over there, and so are the girls. It's been too long since we've hung out at their house. Good food is only a bonus!

Kami is awesome, and I am glad that she's here this weekend. Next weekend will call us out of town, so I would have freaked if we'd waited 3 weeks between visits. LOL You might say I'm a tad addicted. She has that affect on people.

On a final note: I wish SNL was still good.

1 comment:

Toon said...

I think they should give SNL a decent burial -- but it might be 20 years too late for that...