Friday, November 5, 2010

Grandbabies, Prison, Cookies and Long Weekends

Brett and Kami came to spend the weekend. Treat! I won't get Kami next week, since we're going to Carthage, so I'm happy that I got to rock her to sleep tonight and I'll get to spend tomorrow with her.

This has been an exhausting week, and I'm glad it's over. I'll be refreshed and ready to solve the world's issues on Monday. Now? I'm tired. I'm watching prison shows and relaxing. LOL That's how I relax, OK?

Monica is spending the weekend at a friend's house, and Natalie has a district choir thing tomorrow so she went to bed early. Kevin gets to work tomorrow (Yeah OT!) which leaves me, Brett and Tim awake. I baked some cookies for the boys. The house smells wonderful! I wish I liked cookies more.

Hey! We all get an extra hour this weekend! Happy Days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never met anyone who needed an extra push to like cookies. That is good for the waistline, anyway.
Prison shows=relaxing.
<still doubtful.
~Mary

Amy said...

I had cookies for dinner. Brownie cookies. and then I wonder why I'm fat.