Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Good Times and Doctors

We had an absolutely amazing time with the kids and grandkids over the weekend.  It was everything we had hoped for.  The little cousins all played so well together, enjoyed the pool at the hotel, and LOVED the gifts we got them.  I was worried about it, because they were $100 each (three little girls,) but all of them are having a blast with them.  It's called a LeapPad II and it was well worth the money.

After having nearly a month with no doctor appointments (the longest stretch since surgery in April,) I have a follow-up with my radiologist on Friday.  I'm not looking forward to it, but it will be a quick appointment and should probably be my last with him.  I think.  I hope.  heh heh  We'll see.

Two weeks from today, I go see my plastic surgeon.  THAT is an appointment that I am looking forward to.  I absolutely love that doctor (and his nurse,) and it will be the appointment where they tell me when my exchange surgery will be.  I'm thinking late May.  I'm ready!

That's all I've got today.  I'm feeling good and I'm content.  Today, I am happy.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feeling good & content. Works for me. So glad for you, really.