Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom.

My mom isn't normal.

Thank God.

My mom will tell you what she thinks, even if it's not popular. She'll tell you to buzz off, even if it makes an enemy. She is what she is. She doesn't play games, and she doesn't pull punches.

Thank God.

Mom is opinionated and stubborn. I wonder where I got it? LOL Mom says it like it is.

Thank God.

She makes the best potato soup in the world.

She introduced me to rice and raisins. She makes the best cinnamon rolls ever. She actually makes the best ANYTHING ever.

That lady can cook.

Thank God.

She is the perfect mate to my Dad. They compliment each other perfectly. She nursed Dad back to health after his heart issues, and changed everything about their food habits to keep him alive.

Thank God.

She loves her animals, her plants, and her family.

Happy Birthday, Mom. I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOSIE.
Ok, to Donna, but I knew her as Mosie first.

Your mother is so very real that I'll bet she scares some people off. She makes too much sense. Lots of people hate that in a person ;0.
~Mary

Donna. W said...

Better than a Hallmark birthday card! Thanks.