Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Got Your Pictures RIGHT HERE!

It's so nice outside, I had to go sit on the front porch for a while. Try to enjoy the pretty without noticing the dead leaves and ugly stuff. OK? Good. Here we go! (Oh, and click on an image to make it bigger)

Blue Hyacinths:

A lonely little flower, in the middle of nothing else. I love her attitude:

These are pretty!


Dearest Hawkeye, I love you SO much!


What do you hear, buddy?


The big rock, in the middle of the little rocks? I have NO idea where it came from, but I guarantee it came from a kid. Still, it looks lonely.


Kevin decided to lie on the ground and give his dog a good scratch. Hawkeye approved.


That's my guy:


Hawkeye fell asleep, it felt so good.


So, that's my evening. We won't TALK about my day, OK? It was a good evening. The end.

2 comments:

Donna said...

I'd like to know why all the daffodils in Missouri are blooming, and mine aren't. Oh, they're getting ready. But why are they slower than anybody else's?

Sonya said...

I love spring. And Hawkeye is a good little buddy. He looks so sweet. Ya'll have a great Easter day.